Julie Meko has established herself as one of Boulder’s most savvy Real Estate Agents and marketing professionals. Her range of clients span from 1st time home buyers to high end sophisticated purchasers and real estate developers. Julie has made a mark for herself as a downtown Boulder expert, listing some of Boulder’s most premiere projects such as: The Lofts at One Boulder Plaza, 1155 Canyon, Pearl St. Cove, 1505 Pearl, The Walnut, and Walnut Creek . Outside of downtown she has marketed and sold Steel Yards at 30th and Bluff, and Holiday Neighborhood in North Boulder. This experience enables Julie to see the market trends which in turn, she can share with you.
Along with new construction, Julie has worked hard to maintain her business with individual Buyers and Sellers in resale properties. Her experience in new construction can bring invaluable insight to her clients.
She enjoys building relationships with individual clients and helping them realize their Real Estate dreams. Julie Meko is originally from Philadelphia, PA. She graduated from Temple University in 1991 with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology and was a professional modern/jazz dancer. Needing a change from the big city and the life of dance, Julie moved to Boulder in 1993 and never looked back. She fell in love with the mountains, the sunshine and the lifestyle of Boulder.
Julie became a licensed Realtor in the State of Colorado in 1998. She joined Re/Max of Boulder in 2002. As a parent and resident of Boulder, Julie knows how wonderful it is to raise a family in Boulder. Whether it is the beautiful parks, awesome hiking trails/ bike paths, amazing recreation centers, or incredible skiing that brings you here, there is something for everyone in the family. Julie also understands the challenges of finding the right neighborhood for your family and the right school for your children. Let her knowledge make your challenges easier!
Whatever your Real Estate goals are, Julie has the expertise, experience and professionalism to match your unique needs. Julie values each and every client and takes their needs to heart. She hopes to do the same for you!
About Julie Meko
- Resident of Boulder County since 1993
- Licensed Realtor since 1998
- Full time contracts manager/assistant – Andria LaForme
- GRI and ABR accreditations
- Accredited EcoBroker
- Inducted into Re/Max International Hall Of Fame in 2007
- Member of Re/Max of Boulder Platinum Club
- Member of Re/Max of Boulder Chairman’s Club
- Superior knowledge of Boulder County Real Estate
- Exceptional relocation services
- Expertise to professionally guide you through Buying, Selling or building in Boulder
- Downtown Boulder, North boulder, Newlands, Wonderland Hill
- Single family Homes
- New Construction
- Condo Conversions
- Real Estate for Students
- Town Homes & Condos
- Energy Efficient Homes, Green Building, Solar Homes and Healthy Homes
- Office : 303-441-5691
- Mobile : 303-931-6555
- Fax : 303-449-8554